jeudi 25 novembre 2010

Anniversaire Yannick

Our guess are coming soon
I quickly have to put the table on
Porc ribs "Pham" style
Happy Birthday my dear
These presents are exquisite
Wait for mine my dear friend

What a sweet idea, buttons for my street fighter pad
and so easy to install
let me show you
it's.... very... easy... just pulling...
10 minutes later: here , look, easy isn't it
oh no, your guess put blood all over the place
not at all

Let me do it
here you go my love
What a joy, 2 hours of washing dishes

your spring rolls were so good yesterday, I'd love to have some today
really!
what a shame your birthday was yesterday...

3 commentaires:

  1. même pas... aïe... vrai, j'ai même pas... aïe... eu mal aux doigts... aïe... >.<

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Très très bon :D
    Je vois bien Cyrille se casser les doigts sur un trucs pareil pendant toute la soirée ...

    RépondreSupprimer